Tuesday 10 March 2009

Pictures within pictures: Sigma 10-20mm

I think I really need a few days with the Sigma and I am hoping that this weekend will give me the photo opportunities I am looking for. Anyway, until then I will have to make do with subjects I come across on my way to or from work.

I was looking around for stuff to photograph today but after a long day at work I wasn't really in the mood to hang around waiting for inspiration. Fortunately the wide setting on this lens means that there is loads of room to crop and make selective enlargements of your photographs. In effect you can look for pictures within pictures. This guy took no notice as I snapped away and while the picture will not win me any prizes I am just putting it up to demonstrate the huge field of view!








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home